Friday, July 22, 2011

ARRIVAL

What a happy group!  I was so happy that they did not sleep in and miss the plane.  The ride was a bit bumpy but their spirits were high.  My angels of joy are now here.  I hope they are able to do lots of fun things while they are here.  It is good Sandra can keep up with them because we cannot.  Naps are what keep us happy and hopefully not grumpy.

Ken and Melina and family will be enjoying a big birthday party for Hobie in Brisbane and I am sure that will be a happy group as well.  I will look forward to seeing pictures!

Happy Birthday Hobie!

Dad worked very hard fixing the pond again yesterday.  Last night we unplugged the pump and may buy a Kong that is a contraption that holds food that will take all night for them to get.

I did visit the one old fellow at the Nursing Home and he was pleased to see me come with my chocolate cookies.  I had hoped the other lady would not see me but she did and asked if I was coming to visit her too.  I said I was sorry but I would not have time but would come next week.  She is delightful and easy to visit but gets lonely and has made a great effort to be happy there for her families sake.

Returned a phone call to Panteli not realizing the time was much, much later there.  Sorry.

We have no plans for today but are eagerly awaiting to-morrow when more of the family will gather at Sandra and Randy's.

One thing that families teach us is to love one another unconditionally!

2 comments:

Theresa Rose said...

...my angels of joy... I have never heard anyone describe Stephan that way! lol. Looking forward to your rockin birthday saturday grandma!

beth bennett said...

I think of all my granchildren, great-grandchildren and children as angels of joy who bring so much joy in my life.

love grama