Monday, July 11, 2011

DENIAL

Even walking on Scott Road there are flowers and trees blooming and make the walk more enjoyable.
I was able to find out about the bike race; not quite up to the Tour De France, we have been watching a bit of on T.V.  Two bikers were badly injured but won the best bikers of the day.  I believe that they were hit by a car.
Invited a friend home from church to have hamburger soup which was just throw all the good vegetables in that we have not been eating.  Turned out good.

Dad rescued a baby bird who went into the deep end of our pond and couldn't;'t get out.  He then walked through the fence to our neighbor's yard.  We wondered if he could fly/  Poor little sou;l.
Later in the day dad and I went for a walk through the Water Shed.  I ignored my garden and sat and read instead.  All in all a good Sunday. 

Read about spiritual denial which can be an attachment to doing good instead of being yourself.  Also the unhealthy attachment to those we love.  Things I once thought where important are fading away.  Feeling like a misfit at times is okay too.  There are many things we may be in denial about that we can be set free from.  Deep within my soul there is truth nudging at me and helping me be aware of change.  So at times there can be sadness what is happening is I am being set free.



"Heaven is to be
in God at last made free."
-Evelyn Underhill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so for a change I had a more active day then you! Worked in the garden for about six hours and am extactic to see my latest vision finaly come to fruition. I am lucky to have Randy who ran out to get me more suplies so I could keep working, and then he made supper so I could work right till almost 5. Very sore afterwards, but worth it.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good for you both What a team!