Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EMOTIONAL

It turned out to be a cloudy day but better than too hot.

A happy but very emotional time as family gathered to celebrate my birthday.  There was also long talks skyping with Carol and Panteli, phone calls my brother Brian, our son Rick and grand daughter Mary, and good friend Jane.  Friends dropped off cards yesterday and an older friend Louise had her daughter phone to say Happy Birthday.

Reading the cards with their beautiful messages that often say exactly what we want to say but somehow cannot put our emotions into the spoken word so these are words from the heart written with love.  I will be reading them over again.


To-day we will spend time with Shawna and Stephen and it will be enjoyable just to be with them.  I have thought of several things to do but it will depend on what we feel up to and what they feel up to.
Yesterday I had my walk with Gunty and then dad and I went shopping.  He wanted to buy me some clothes, something sensible was my idea although he goes for the more expensive.

We have a good funny English D.V.D. that we watched last night so it was good to laugh together.

No comments: