Thursday, July 21, 2011

POWERLESS

Trying to count my blessings!

The raccons have done it again.  The pump is broken and the pond is a mess and looks so sad. 

We have to come up with a better idea.  Any suggestions?

Think positive I can hear my friend say, well I was thinking positive and was already to write that it was a happy start to a very happy day.  We are excited to see Stephen and Shawna.

Worked in the yard again, since I have a daughter that works so hard we should keep trying.  We went to home depot and bought some dirt, my parents would not believe that people buy dirt.  And some bark much which  have lost faith in as I put tons in the yard and the weeds are growing even bigger and better!

Just had an idea we could fill the pond in with dirt and put rocks down the path and put a bird bath in the middle!

Right now we seem to be wasting money, buying special vitamins and healthy stuff to stop pain and dad is no better.  Yes, we are being positive especially when we see an old man walk by in front of our car who looks like he has had a
stroke.  There are lots of people worse but still living with pain is no way to live.  Dad is trying his electric slippers again and all we can do is keep trying!

Jesus said "Do not be afraid."  He was quoting all the angels that ever came to visit earth.  Fear and negative emotions are crippling but can be very real. 

Just looking at the world with famines and floods and extreme heat makes you realize life is not meant to be a piece of cake and I need always to count my blessings.

I am trying to hurry and making mistakes of course.  I want to go visiting before we meet our two blessings coming from Edmonton, so that means bake cookies after I go for a walk!

Proof of all my weeds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say HI to Steve and Shawna. Did they fly or drive?

beth bennett said...

The are flying.

Anonymous said...

or give the raccoons something else to keep them busy? maybe get a Kong? Sandra

beth bennett said...

Whay is a Kong?

We are meeting Stephen and Shawna at White Spot at about 3.

The pond is now fixed again!

love mom