Sunday, July 3, 2011

HEALTHY

This is a quick picture from the car on the road to Chilliwack.

If eating healthy makes you big and strong I should be even better than Pop-Eye and his spinach.
I made goat cheese broccoli and red quinoa souffle.  I had to buy a casserole dish to make it in and all the different ingredients.  But it was worth it.  Very tasty.

Took some effort to go for a walk but I did there was a flower I wanted to take a picture of.

The color is unusual as they are mostly orange.

After getting a dinosaur shirt and book for Mathew we mailed it.  The postage is a terrible price.

Dad came home and try to start his car he had not run in the last few months and the battery was dead and it is out of gas.  While he was at it he checked the oil in my car and it was low so it was good he did.

At this point in the day my energy was picking up, well a nap did help, but dad's feet were very painful so he finally tried his Proactive Tens which is electrical nerve stimulation.  Did it help?  Not sure.

We did a lot of things but did not milk a cow I guess you have to be in Chilliwack to do that.

I am looking forward to church after having missed last week.

I have heard people say that they would like to start their own church certainly not my own religion.
  Not me!  I have my own struggles with God and have lots of questions so I have great respect for ministers and the roles they have to play.  God cannot be capture and explained but can be experience in love and little moments of awe!  

 Keeping people happy is a difficult task.  We all need tons of loving!

But I am extremely glad that we have experienced many different types of churches and met many wonderful people.  We have also met many deeply wounded soul that need healing and that healing did not occur in one prayer but in many prayers and the support and caring of many people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been totaly indulgent and eating horrible this weekend and have paid for it by gaining 2 lbs. Made me very grumpy. It is not just celiacs who have to watch what they eat and deny them selves all the time! I started on the side walkway using a cement mold and it was very hard work and did not do a very good job on the last one so stoped. Now today will be spent catching up on school work I have been neglecting. Much easier as Randy has finally gone back to work. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I introduced Ben to Chocolate Frosty's at Wendy's yesterday. He had never had one, and totally loved it. Hope that doesn't make me a bad person!!
Panteli

Anonymous said...

sounds good mom you will have to make it when we come down.
ken

beth bennett said...

When are you coming down?
love mom