Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THOUGHTFUL

Morgan deep in thought.

I think most of us felt deeply thoughtful at the end of the day yesterday with the loss of the hockey game. 

I woke up yesterday early which has seen it become an ingrained habit and my brain just seems to become active as soon as I wake up.  Started out for my walk but had to return home because of that sickening feeling that I blame on a re-action to some gluten having invaded my innards.  Maybe it was putting out the food the night before anyway I am very fortunate I can choose to have a quiet day.

Had a nice phone call from Carol who was going to be watching the game with some friends.  She will be here next week!  Yah!

I am also learning the benefit of living my life quietly spiritually and thoughtfully.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Monday that you did not feel well? I personaly was extremly tired by the end of work yesterday,could bairly drive home and then fell asleep on the couch. Good thing I did not miss any thing by sleeping through the game.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

That's nice photo of Morgan. Well the days are going to keep getting longer until June 21...maybe that's why we're all extra tired!

Panteli

beth bennett said...

Being tired sucks,

Anonymous said...

5am and i am up as well (on my day off ) shoulder pain.Dr said its bursitis going for ultra sound today.
Ken
ps good thing is the Canucks battled back and won the 2nd and 3rd period 2-1..

beth bennett said...

That is good you are going to the doctor Ken

Hockey can sure take over our lives as we schedule to be home in time,love mom