Wednesday, June 22, 2011

THE TEA PARTY

Picture is not going on.  But the strawberry tea is!

Anyway dad was pleased to get the D.V.D. of family photos from Panteli that all the family helped produce.  He had not been feeling well all day; very weak and stomach problems.  Hopefully it was just a bug!

Anyway I guess it is finally time to get out our summer clothes but I have to find them first.

Strawberry Tea today is always fun.  Carol said she and Panteli may come.

I am thinking my problem is the inner ear thing I had before so am try antihisamine and it seems to be helping a bit with the nausea and dizzyness.  Also I am drinking tea and not coffee. 

I  will try one more time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, I am having tummy distress too, maybe it was from lunch on Sunday. Hope you all have a good time with the tea. Oh, and are we planning a family doo with everyone while Carol is here?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

See you at the tea party! Glad you guys liked the photos!

Anonymous said...

Strawberry tea yuck !!
Seems coffee is now good for you mom.
If you believe the latest info.
Ken