Sunday, September 20, 2020

ANSWERS

I do not like these dark early mornings.
I am hoping and praying and 
               searching for answers.
to all our health problems 
in our family.
                                                             I hope they will be some this week.
                                                                         another sleepless night.
                                                             Thankful I can have a nap.
                                                                          Dad is still sleeping.


 

3 comments:

Shandel said...

I hope you guys get answers as well. Dark mornings are hard to adjust to. Xo

Unknown said...

I had to buy a new laptop yesterday, to give me something to do while in two weeks isolation in Darwin. Of course Jasmine has claimed it and has done things to personalise it. I bought the small MacBook Air , my first apple product apart from the phone.
I think Mom may like it?

We are getting lighter earlier of course , the birds start at around 4am !!!
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Naps can be good.

Love,

Rick