Friday, September 18, 2020

GOOD OLD DAYS

I miss the good old days.

Dad was up in the night again.  I know he is getting worse.  I phoned to see is the doctor would do a phone visit.  Not until Tuesday.  If he is not better tonight we will go to the Ladner emergency to-morrow.  It may be the way we visit the doctor from now on.  

How am I feeling?  I am feeling tired and stressed.  The pills do not help me sleep so I will stop taking them.  I am worried about dad.  He has an appointment to talk to the health care person Sat. at 11.

I know we have a good life most of the time.  I enjoy my walks, meeting new friends, and reading lots of books.

The pond has been drained but there still seems to be water running.  It is frustrating.  I do not know what they will suggest next.

We bought the noise things but all it does is make them run by me when I am cooking lunch.  Yes we bought the mouse traps too.

I know it is a crazy world right now.

 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Thats not good re Dad . One day at a time .Did you get the stools test? Not much you can do about the leak , if your pond is empty. Warm but windy today. I fixed my staff travel , looks like I may travel to darwin 23 sept.
Ken