Wednesday, September 2, 2020

THANKFUL

Thankful for all the Sept. birthdays.  Tasha, Sandra, Tyler, Ophelia, Lincoln and Leah and Brittany later in Sept.
Happy Birthday to them all.

Thankful for Ken phoning us at the end of the first period to let us know the Canucks are play.

It was an exciting game and we are thankful when the buzzer went and the game was over.
Thankful our team won!

Thankful Mary has some good news about the children staying n Kingston.
What will Michael John do next?

Lots of phone calls which all happened at once along with the door-bell ringing.

Core came to inform us there is a water leak in their line.  It will be fixed on Friday.
It may or may not help.

Dad is having more pain with his cracked or broken rib.
Thankful for Tylenol 3.  He is resting.

The tree people are coming Thursday or Friday.

Spenser gets a bath and hair cut on Thursday.
I am thankful!

"We can only be said to be truly alive in those moments are hearts are thankful."
T. Wilder       (Aware of our blessings)

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Brittany 25th September ...
Thank God for the pain killers, I hope his tummy is feeling better.
The next Canucks game can go either way . We score first and I think we can keep the lead .
they score first and we could lose by 5 goals .....I am just thankful for more Canucks games to watch. I will ring you tomorrow at the start of the game . Rocky the dog woke me at 4am to go outside .He jumps on the bed and head butts me with his cold wet nose.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, a month of birthdays for sure.

I will phone tomorrow to see how everybody is and to see what is going on with the water leaks.

I have been feeling very poorly lately. Seems to be related to the new blood pressure medicine, as they upped the dosage recently. So I've stopped taking the medicine for now. No change so far. Try and re-evaluate everything in the morning.

The Yukon job came to an end yesterday as I thought it might.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Rick, We feel so badly for you.
This world is so crazy.

I do not know about the blood pressure meds.

Traudl had to take them too and was not happy.

Do you see your doctor soon?

Keep in touch with them.

Dad's rib is sore and his stomach seems a little better.

Take care.

Love mom