Thursday, September 17, 2020

ONE



I am tackling our problems one by one.  First because the city inspector told us to drain our pond that is the task for today.  I hope dad is feeling better.  I will worry about the mice to-morrow.

 
                                                 Ponds add beauty when they work right.

Everything seemed to go wrong as I try to drain our pond.  The Shop Vac. hose gets plugged and then when it gets fixed the hose springs a leak.  I am now scooping it up with a container.

I am hopeful that this is the problem.

It is no use worrying about things I cannot fix.  We will have to decide on what help to get to fix the other problems.

One step at a time. 



3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Mom I suggest you wait to get some help with the pond . Apart from ponds and mice and raccoons how you feeling? You both sleeping better. I am up at 630am ??? Retirement is stressful ...LOL
Ken

Sandra said...

Mom, if you just wait for the weekend I will come do the pond. Besides it is not likely the water that is just sitting there, rather the hose when the water is circulating that is leaking.
Did you get out to get the mouse traps?
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Oh dear. Wish I was there to help.

Love,

Rick