Tuesday, September 15, 2020

HOME

Yes Ken a nice brown door would be fine.
I am glad you did not get a fine when you left your area.
I think I am get paranoid as I think maybe I should not write this
will it be read by the wrong people.


                                                Maybe a white door.
                                                We contacted the painters.
                             We will change our mind several times before they arrive.

Not a good morning for me.  Those cute little racoons have got into or garbage and it needs to be cleaned up.

The cute little mice have made a mess behind the chesterfield and in the down stairs bathroom.  Another mess to be cleaned up

My early morning words to dad were very unhappy ones.

I know there are lots worse problems people are having but I can only try to solve ours the best way possible.

Dad's other favorite is meatloaf.  I do not know if Ken like that either.

Thinking about Tyler's wedding I know our family was all excited about coming and yes we would love to be there too.

There are so many rules now it makes life stressful.  I am not alone in feeling this.

Another day to look for the perfect mouse trap!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mice are a problem, but they are just cute little animals doing their best. We should not make them suffer. I know using an old spring loaded trap is terrible, but it is quite quick.

Putting that sticky stuff out and having the die in terror for hours or eat their leg off is pure torture.

Poisson --same thing only worse.

my ribs are hurting - all for now dad

Sandra said...

Maybe you should get those sound things again?

Steady-as-rain said...

Maybe borrow some of Sandra's cats?

Ken Bennett said...

Yes as a kid the only thing worse than stew was Meatloaf !! I was fussy not that mom was a bad cook. Yes Cat would be good.
Ken

Shandel said...

definitely get a cat. Mouse problem gone! Lol