Tuesday, September 1, 2020

TRAIL AND ERROR

                                               Another day of trail and error.
                                               Thankful for a good night's sleep.

I feel like I am on a treadmill going no where.  I do not do well on treadmills.

A dreary morning.  Our goal is to be healthier and happier, less stressed and anxious.

I feel that things are going to change now that it is Sept.

A new morning, a new day, a new month.  I am praying for our family especially Mary and Kim and Rick and Shawna and Stephen.  O well for them all!

I know that I feel a deep sense of love and belonging being a part of this family.

Another day of trail and error but still hopeful the sun will sine and answers will come.

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

well at least i feel confident the Canucks can win.
I handed in my ID at work yesterday . My offical last day is 15 SEPT.... Its a new day
and I feel excited I just need a direction. I had a good chat to my boss yesterday , he said some very kind words to me about my service , which was nice . I said I want to come back as the Air Canada Melbourne airport manager !!!!
Anyway keep up the good clean eating Habits Mom.
Ken

Sandra said...

I guess we can just rest assured that 5 years from now the water will not be leaking.

Mary had the Zoom meeting with the judge, her lawyer and Mike. Now the wait to hear what the judge decides.

Sandra