Saturday, September 12, 2020

NORMAL

                                                          Nothing seems normal.

You could say the world has turned upside down.
I am making a lot of mistakes with the new way my blog is set up.

Talked to Ken on the phone who is trying to fly to his sons wedding.  They do not want him to leave Melbourne.  Does anyone wanted to be put in a shack and to be guarded for fourteen days?

You cannot go to the big pet store and walk in.  You are to phone before you go and order what you want.  This store is the only place that has Spenser's canned food.  You drive there and phone when you arrive.  That was a problem for us as we did not phone first from home and our cell phone was dead.  I got out of the car but you are not aloud to get anywhere near the door as it is all a restricted area.  I walked back and forth in front of the window and I am sure they saw.  It was a long wait before a girl came out.

She took our order and went out to get them and then came and put it into our car.

When we got home dad drove over to the Safeway and I walked Spenser to the park.  It looks pretty normal there with kids playing and parents watching.

I picked up a book, after returning some, called "The Country Guesthouse" by Robyn Carr.
My pick for the book club.  I know others will have better picks.

Saturday seems pretty normal.  Heartbeat tonight.

Lots of work in the house and outside.

Testing our pond to see if it is a problem,,

Sunday I will rest.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Petsmart you can walk into, you do not have to order online, it is only an option, or do you go to a different pet food store? Bosleys is the same, we have been in both lately.

Good to see you have things figured out again.

Good luck with the pond test.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Rained all night , which i guess is good. I havent decided yet if I am going to go to Tylers wedding . I have found a way , Via Darwin and paying $2500 to stay in barracks for 14 days .
Darwin is very hot and the thought of two weeks in a small room is unappealing. I will decide in the next week or so .
Glad you are learning the new Blog program.
Ken