Sunday, September 13, 2020

RESTFUL

A very calm and gloomy morning.

Yesterday was a stressful day for me.  I was worried about dad.  He laid down and rested for over two hours.  The longer he rested the more anxious I became.  The more anxious became feelings of anger and annoyance.  Not easy for me to admit this.  When I am over-tired and stressed I am not at my best.  I am sure this is true of us all.

I was hoping our visit to the doctor would have been some help.

I will phone dad's family doctor on Monday and insist on a real visit.

Today I am hoping we will both have a restful day.

All I can do is try to be kinder and love myself even when I feel unloveable. 

Sunday a time to rest in God's unfailing love and grace.

I am thankful for the healing power and the comfort of prayer!
  

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I am glad that you found a way to post photographs again.

I understand how it could be so upsetting to not know what is going on with Dad, and his extended nap could be alarming. I am sorry that this is happening this way.

I am hoping you can get some comfort from Sunday prayer and routines.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Sounds like a good plan , relax , take it easy. Jesse's birthday today . Melina is going to make Nonna's pasta Forno , Jesse's favorite . Takes about 3 hours to make.
Ken