Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A MIRACLE


                                             A GOOD nights sleep is like a miracle for me.

Dad did a bit better I think after taking the Aloe Vera Gel.  The perscription has not been sent to the drug store by last evenning.  I think this is a poor job on behalf of the doctor as we really wanted to give it a try.

The doctor phoned this morning.  She wants to do a poo test and a C.T.Scan of the colin.  He does not have colitis which is very good.  She has meds too but wants to know what the dr, has ordered.

Dad's blood pressure is still a little high.  He is very unhappy with the quality of life that prevents him from doing and going places.

I am encouraging him to be thankful.

I believe that life can be little miracles that bless us and strengthen us to endure difficult times.

Kind deeds and kind words and encouraging advice!

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Thats great news you have had contact with the dr . A better sleep is great news. I woke at 5am...but then fell back asleep listening to CKNW . I woke @0810 just in time to say goodbye to the kids going to school.
Very hot and a major storm expected today , bad for asthmatics .
Ken

nancy-Lou said...

Awe, Beth, it must be very hard for you to deal with all that is going on, having a husband that is not well can be difficult. I went through that for years. It took a toll on me so I do hope you will be ok. You can’t even have respite and go out somewhere....with the restrictions on for Covid 19. Difficult for Larry too....it must be very frustrating for him. I will keep you both in my prayers.

We are just going to have a nap after a difficult day...talk later,

Sending hugs and love to,you both,
Nancy