Thursday, November 12, 2020

DEAD END


 Nothing is going right for us.  The prescription is still not at the drug  Store.  This is the one De Li promised to send in.

I arrived at the bone clinic at the wrong time.  It is 12:30.  They will not do anything until they get a referral and see the x-rays.  

I could have brought the referral in that was for the clinic in Richmond.  The one here was done over the phone.

Dad's stomach  is bad in the morning.  He had a good sleep but he is getting worse with many more frequent trips to the bathroom all morning.

We are waiting for a phone call from the Pinewood hand clini

We will go over to the Safeway later.  Dad really needs the meds.

7 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I hope your day gets better. Maybe they sent it to the wrong store?? Not much new here , I am still waiting for my superannuation pay out.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Hi Ken,I wonder why you have to wait for your superannuation

My day got better as the girl at the clinic got old of the x-ray of my hand.

The bone is brol=ken in the righ finger but not in the little finger.]

It is broken in the part of the hand below the little finger.

I have a smaller splint which is good. I can tip with it on.'

Dropped by the Safeway and dad's prescription has not been faxed yet.

He is getting worse.

I will try again later.

Raining and cold. Neither I nor Spenser will want to walk.

Love mom

beth bennett said...

Dad phoned the receptionist at Dr. Li and she said she had sent the request out but she would do it again.

I phoned the Sateway 30 minutes later and it had not arrived.

So dad will not have his new pills to day.
We should have checked to see if it was the right Safeway.

I am sure it will all get worked out in the morning.

Love mom

Ken Bennett said...

Well lets hope the pills arrive . I bought the kids another blow up pool . They are up in the cold getting wet , having fun but still ocold out. Sunday its 31c.
Ken

Sandra said...

I agree with Ken, they probably sent it to a different Safeway.

I would have gotten the prescription from Dr Mukhiever as well, that way if they are different you would have options if dad does not like them.

I hope you got your new cast back on after it fell off.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, confirming the right Safeway pharmacy would be a good idea. In fact, you might want to call the pharmacy first and get their fax number and then phone the doctor's office and make sure they have the right fax number.

Glad it is just the one finger that is broken.

I will be putting in my notice at the job in Williams Lake on Monday.

Love,

Rick.

Shandel said...

I hope your hand is healing ok. This is quite the road to getting meds. Oh my goodness.