Sunday, November 1, 2020

ANXIOUS

 

Feeling a little anxious.  

Not a good day.

Hope we have a good night.

I am anxious about the doctor's call at 11 to-morrow.

I am thankful for the advice of the family.

I am thankful for my new walking friends who have volunteered to help by shopping or walking the dog or driving us to the doctor.

The little book stand at the park was blown apart by fire crackers.  So sad.

Well we have made it through to day so I say to myself do not worry about to-morrow.

Actually I believe Jesus said that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your Dr's phone call. Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Glad you have some walking friends.

Sorry yesterday was not the best.

Hopefully, the little book stand will be rebuilt.

I am up early this morning, as you can see. Just the way it goes, I guess.

I hope the phone call with the doctor goes well this morning. Just try to be accurate, I suppose.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Had a good night.

Up early trying to download pictures

Love mom

Sandra said...

The time change is sure to have everyone up early for a bit as we adjust.

I am going to try and get away from work to be there when the doctor calls.

Sandra

Shandel said...

I hope the doctor call had good news and answers. Oh how sad, someone blew up the little book stand. Its dark and gloomy here even thought its 13c.