Wednesday, November 4, 2020

MIND BLOWING

Mind blowing is Sandra's comment if /trump gets in.  Life is full of uncertainty.

Dad had a very, very bad night but at least he had 4 good hours until 10 this morning.. He is thankful to be home.  He is going to try just eating porridge all day.  I actually wondered about just a liquid diet.  We are uncertain about what he could eat to keep hin colin happy.

I have a new saying a happy colin is a happy life!

I have an appointment on Monday regarding my broken fingers.  Joanne my old friend has volunteered her daughter to drive.  She will also go to the store for us.

It was very difficult for both Carol and I in a very different area to find the right place.

Dad and I are on this path to-gether and fortunately can still help one another.\

It is a comfort for me, a person of faith. to believe that Jesus also walks with us!

Jesus said he was the light and we need light to shine in the darkness of our uncertainty.

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

I'll try and call tomorrow around noon. Hopefully Dad will be back home by then.

Love

Rick