Monday, November 23, 2020

A MUDDLE


                                                 Sandra arrived with these good goodies

The first Christmas baking..  It was absolutely delicious.  We feasted on them after the will was signed.

It was a funny experience to be signing my last will and testimony.  I find my mind is in a muddle about a lot of things.  Rick is taking over the computer room for his office.  There has been a lot of changes going on here.  We are doing more talking and that is important.  The time goes by so fast. I am finding it hard to remember what day it is.

It was amazing to see everyone on the computer screen talking and laughing.  We have missed our family get togethers.

Today Rick took dad to see the eye doctor who sewed up his eye after the cancer surgery.  /they stopped for a minute on the way home to do some shopping.  Dad still did not get his jogging pants.

Dad was ready for a rest when they got home so Rick and I took off to my friend Joanne's house.  We walked down by the school.  All the children were walking home with their parents.  A happy group.

Joanne made us tea and gave me a little bit of wine because I am not a great tea drinker.  She is a great talker and entertained us with many stories.  She has a good sense of humor!

The walk home was up hill and I barely made it home.  Rick took me by the arm to steady me.

I had a rest and Rick made supper.  

Spenser may be spoilt but so are we.




2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Maybe it was the afternoon drinking session that slowed you down on the way home. LOL
Ken

Shandel said...

It is good to be spoiled. You deserve to be!