Monday, November 9, 2020

NIHTMARE


 Last night was one long nightmare.  Dad was very bad.  We were up early to go to have his bone test and his stomach re acted as soon as we got to the Patterson place.  Dad was so bad we walked in spent time in the bathroom and had to cancel and leave.

Dad is now willing to get the slow down pills.  Nightmare nights and days are wearing us out.

I just want o go back to bed and stay there all day.

I am hoping I will regain some sense of well being but right now I am miserable.  This girl needs her rest!

4 comments:

Client Strengths said...



Sorry that you had a bad morning. Hopefully, Dad can get his prescription soon.

Steady-as-rain said...

Oh dear - I am very sorry to hear this!

Hopefully the "slow down" pills will help. Maybe take them every 2nd day???

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Thats not good Mom . Maybe its back to the hospital?
Very hot here today , Jasmine is home from school because she thinks it too hot .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Dad and I both had a long afternoon nap.

Appointments are being rescheduled.

The colonoscopy dr. will phone to-morrow.

I have a new glove to wear on my hand.

Dr. did not order the pills. Very annoying.

We are trying Carol-s therapy. /Drinking alo vera juice.
and more pro biotics.

I am thankful dad felt well enough to do a big shopping while I took Spenser for his last walk.

My typing is harder to do now so I may not do a blog to-hight.

Love mom

We feel very supported by our family.