Thursday, November 19, 2020

CALM

                                                Cool and Calm outside this morning.

Rick and I both had a long sleep which we both needed.  I believe dad had a good night too.

We did go to Brown's.  Dad really did want to go but from now on we will order take-out.

Dad is taking hiw medicine and it appears to be help.  We sure hope so.

Good to have Rick here and take out the garbage.  The neighbors are happy to see is car parked outside.

Itis hard to keep calm with the news about more and more cases appearing.  We expect even more of a lock down in the news today.

"None of us even know what might happen in the next minute or so

yet we still go forward  Because we trust/  Because we have faith."  -John Coeleo


 

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Great news that the powder may be helping , keep it up . At least you have Ricks stir fry to look forward to tonight.
Much cooler today , sunny fresh clear air about 16C going to a top of 20C. I think we reached 35c yesterday.
Ken

Sandra said...

I had a nice walk around 10:30, nice and sunny though cold. I have a dentist appointment at 4:00, I wonder if they will be shut down again soon.

Sandra