Tuesday, November 10, 2020

ANNOYED


 I am very very annoyed at the doctor who has failed to send in his prescription. Dad checked yesterday and I went over at 5 today.  No he had not sent it in.  I phoned the doctor but they close at 5.

Dad can contact the colon doctor who said she could prescribe something but at that time we were expecting his family doctor to have done it.

Dad is having a bad day again.  He is getting too weak.

We were cheered up with a phone call from Brittany.  She sounds lovely and we had a good chat.

Off to bed now and hoping dad has a good night too.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Dr Mcgiver seems to once again fail dad.

Shandel said...

How terrible of the doctor to not order the prescription. I would take the colon doctor up on her offer to do it for you. We have quite a bit of snow all in a week! the roads are so slippery and so much traffic driving to work. I am enjoying my practicum placement. It is kinda neat to be in a law enforcement department. Different for sure.

Steady-as-rain said...

Too bad about the confusion as regards getting the prescription. Hopefully that will get straightened out soon.

Lovely, clear weather here today. I took some pictures.

I am looking for something to send Lucas for Christmas. Have to get that in the mail soon.

A nice message from Nancy-Lou the other day.

The scan of the colon seems like an excellent idea and I hope that happens soon.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes we will phone the doctor in the morning.

Shandell I am so happy you are enjoying your world placement.
A real change for you.

It was cool but walking was good. Spenser goes a little faster when it is cool. Sandra got his jacket on him for his tip out in the car.

Take care all.

Love mom