Friday, November 6, 2020

walk

When did I first realize that life was not just as easy as a walk to the park?  As a child when a friend hurts your feelings.  When you fail to be recommended.  Disappointments.

Certainly we are finding getting old not just a walk in the park.

Our bodies are weaker and so is our thinking.

Our drive to shoppers and to the bank went well.  I was issued a new debit card.  This was after I went to all the places I could have left it.  We got a new blood pressure machine but dad is not too happy with it.  It has an old date on it.

I slept well last night I not know about dad.  He is still sleeping.  I have the papers are set up for the phone appointment with his doctor at 10 this morning.

A beautiful day to enjoy the beauty of the leaves.  /fantastic!  !
 

1 comment:

Shandel said...

Beautiful leaves. How gorgeous the colours. I love a good fall. We are moved into winter now.