Tuesday, December 22, 2020

BEGIN

It is beginning to look like Christmas.
Spenser and I tried to walk in the morning ut the sidewalk was treacherous.
I do not want to fall.

I planned on going over from the dentist, yes Sandra I did get an appointment, to pick up dad's new pills.  I was phoned to come over early and when I got finished I headed home.  I had two teeth that needed repairing.  I was sure glad I went as it was their last day.  Next week they will be on holidays.  I made some muffins and then had a rest.

I know it is important to begin taking the pills and the powder as directed.  Then everything has to be recorded.  Hopefully the doctor will know how to find what is right for dad.

After lunch I took Spenser for a long walk.  He can walk right on top of the snow.  Once we get started he is happy.

Carol and Panteli brought over supper.  We will begin ordering some meals in the New Year.  We will have lots to eat over the coming days.

I arrived at the dentist without a mask and I did not want to walk back through the icy pathway.  A man who heard me groan got me a mask from the coffee shop near by.

I love walking in the sunshine and the cold but I am very very careful.

I want us all to become healthier.  I hope and pray Rick continues to improve even a little bit every day.
I think he is anxious to begin his work.



 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

You were up late. I seem to be getting up earlier and earlier so go be to bed early as well.

It does not sound like the nurses are all that attentive to Rick, I hope he can get into somewhere new that the rehab is more of a focus.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes, the snow looks nice. It's very cool here. No news re Dad? better worse?
Ken

beth bennett said...

Sandra is finding new facts about dad's condition.

We are hopeful. Maybe Ala Vera juice will help.

Very worried about Rick.

Nurses can be miserable or helpful.

I hope he gets better nursing care.

Can we go up to visit? We want to pray for him.

Love mom