Wednesday, December 9, 2020

THE PHONE CALL

A lady that lives over the road paints these.
I am tempted to take one.
Maybe dad and I could start painting them.

Dad had a bad stomach day yesterday.
The doctor phoned and ordered more powdered medicine.
I told the doctor I am concerned, very concerned.
He is pleased with dad's blood pressure which is now under 140.
He says that I can phone if I am concerned.
I make sure he takes his medicine.
I will pick it up today.

My friend Mary sends a Christmas card with the word Hope every year.

I hope we get some word from Rick or his doctor today.

We are both very worried about Rick.

Keep praying dear friends.

Prayers will help us through these dark days!

Jesus came into this world to give us light
the light of a heavenly Father's unconditional love!
 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Did dad get ahold of the bank?

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

We have our air-conditioning installed ,finally. Just in time for a heat wave this weekend. The mechanic finally called ,and as expected its the transfer case. $1100 for a second hand one .I hope Rick shows some signs of improvementg today.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra dad fixed the banking worry.

Yes Ken we are really hoping for some improvement.

I would like to know what new tests have showed.

Dad seems better and that is a blessing.

Love mom