Friday, December 11, 2020

MAGIC

MAGIC MUSHROOMS?

Dad did not have a good day but he enjoyed driving down to London Drugs to buy a heating pad for me to have handy when I warm my hand before therapy.
It is no fun trying to straighten my fingers out.

Rick is having  a difficult time with therapy.  It is hard work when you feel dizzy.

I am keeping busy moving clothes around from one place to another.  We have too many clothes so it is time to get rid of some.

As a child Christmas always seem like a magical time.

Miracles are difference than magic which can be a manipulation in making people believe in the impossible.

Both magic and miracles invite us to believe in mystery.  I pray that Rick will begin to improve and find encouragement in his therapy.  

Lots of good thoughts and prayers are being sent to Rick with love!
 

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

We did a big clean up yesterday. I hired a big rubbish bin. Jesse did most of the work. Matthew helped as well. The kids love the new air conditioning! Jasmines friends stayed over last night as she loved turning on the aircon! Another hot day today and tomorrow. What is happening with Ricks apartment?
Ken

beth bennett said...

Rick e are glad you have air conditioning
Rick wants to go back to Kamloops
so I do not know what arrangements he has made.

I need a big rubbish bin!

Love mom