Monday, December 14, 2020

SOLITUDE

The gang is all there ready to wave us on.
I WISH WE COULD HAVE  BEEN WITH RICK ON HIS FIRST WHEEL CHAIR RIDE1

It is dark and cold and one can feel all alone.

Sometimes solitude is good.

Suddenly I notice the light on the phone is flashing meaning there is a message.  I was amazed to hear the message Rick had left when we were out.  I also felt very sad and regret that we had not seen it the day before.  We send a message to Rick explaining what had happened.

This virus is messing up so many things.  I go to the store to buy a card for Astrid and turn around at the door as I do not have a mask on and there is none in my pocket.  I return and buy the card but when I arrive home I have lost it.  There is only an envelope.  Back I go to the store.

I am confused about going to the store now.  

We do not want to endanger anyone.
We will think carefully about what we are doing

Dad walked Spenser today for a longer walk.  It helps if we get out of the house even a little bit.

I am thankful it is okay to walk!

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That is wonderful to hear dad is walking more. Good for him in so many ways, even if it is just to get out of the house for a bit.

You do not need to be confused, it is pretty simple.

If you dont need to go out dont. If you have to go out then wear a mask, keep your distance and wash your hands once you are back home.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I do.

Love mom