Monday, December 7, 2020

DIVINE INTERVENTION

It is time for Divine Intervention
Yes Lord You have done it in the past
and we need it 
Now!
                                               Praying for divine intervention.
                                               Praying for wisdom for Dr. Hillary.
                                               Praying for the cause of the dizziness
                                               Praying for a miracle of healing of Rick's brain!
                                               Praying that we will be able to visit Christmas day
                                               and stay all day!

Take away the fear and replace it with faith and courage and confidence and hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that Rick isn’t showing some improvement. If there was ever a time when a divine intervention was needed, I’d say this is it.
The news of the lockdown being extended into January is going to be difficult. Luckily you have your children as part of your bubble the whole time so you should be ok to spend Christmas with them. I’m pretty sure no one will stop you so enjoy the time you have together.
Take care. Still have you all in our prayers
Germaine

beth bennett said...

Thanks Germaine
We are grateful for your prayers.

Leah is a big help to us and her dad,

Hoping to get some answers soon.

Love beth

Shandel said...

We have new restrictions as well. As of Sunday we are in a 28 day lock down. It is going to be extremely hard on many many families. Most days we are all at a loss for words. My new job is going pretty well, I have had only 5 shifts ( yesterday being my first one to work alone at the desk) the boss is very friendly and supportive, but also really straight forward and does not sugar coat anything. I have high expectations of myself and i can tell he does too. I am hoping i didnt make too many mistakes. I am also trying to give myself some grace as it was only 4 training shifts...lol.

Still joining in on the prayers for answers. xo

beth bennett said...

Thanks Shandel

Good for you doing your best at work.
I remember my first job when I left training.
I was the youngest one there.
They tried to talk me into staying when I got married and moved to Van.

Hoping to hear more from Rick soon.
Thank you for praying.

Love Beth