Thursday, December 17, 2020

LOVED

We felt very loved with our visit from Ben and Theresa.
One picture without the mask.
Out side 
on our front porch.
Ben helps grandpa fix the worn out light.
He also did some work in the garden.
A lot of dead branches.


Theresa brought a hamper full of good food for grandpa and I.  We were amazed at the good soup, yogurt and fruit and hot meals for grandpa and I.  Some special gluten free cookies too.

We were very touched by their visit and the loving and caring time we shared together.  A beautiful bouquet of red and white flowers to fill our house with color that is awesome.

We were outside and they had masks on so we were careful.

I really want them to know how loved they made us feel.  The past weeks have been tough with first dad been sick and then Rick.

Rick coming to stay and help us also also made us feel very loved.

Our family is very good at doing kind things for us every day in many ways.

A neighbor came over to bring me some special oils for my skin.  A very kind thing to do.

A busy crazy day that will be a wonderful memory.  Time I get ready for bed before I fall asleep on this computer.






 

3 comments:

Shandel said...

That is so lovely to hear.

Anonymous said...

It was just as lovely of a visit for us too.

It was so nice that the sun came out. I was thinking with the rain on my drive out that it wouldn't be much of a visit as we had to stay outside. The sun was a lovely surprise.

I enjoy doing nice things for you both when I can. Gosh, I can’t even list all of the nice things you guys have done for me. Then, multiple that by all the grandchildren! I am sure all of us grandkids would agree (living near or far away) that we could always count on you both. Plus, it’s still true today!

You both made childhood extra happy and I am very appreciative. We will miss seeing everyone at Christmas too. However, staying home and following the rules is just how we need to show our love and care for each other this year. I think that is definitely in the spirit of Christmas.

Theresa

beth bennett said...

Thanks Shandel and Theresa