Wednesday, December 23, 2020

UPDATE

A beautiful sunrise.

We just had a note from Rick he has had a bad turn for the worse.  He is having another cat scan.  I just feel so worried.  Will we be getting bad news or will it be news that their is a solution?  I wish we could see him.  My heart feels very heavy and sad.

I have asked the Colebrook prayers to renew their prayers for Rick.  Pray for wisdom for the doctors.
Pray for Rick's pain and dizziness to stop.  I pray all will be done that can be done.

I was hoping for some encouraging words.

I am try to keep track of dad's diet and his movements.  I feel he is getting s bit better and there is hope that he can find the best way to live with this condition.

 

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Mom be very careful if you walk early, lots of ice around.
Merry Christmas, love ken, Melina, Jesse, Matthew and jasmine.

Sandra said...

That is we can hope for, that a change for Rick will lead the doctors to look for different treatments to fix the ongoing issues.

I think we are going to have some work to do for dad to manage things, but with all of us on board then I am sure we can make things better.

Sandra

Shandel said...

I am so sorry to hear that Uncle Rick isnt receiving better answers and proper nursing care. Praying this turns around for him. Its very sad and hard to face this at this time of year. I hope everyone feels loved, near and far.
Your right, sometimes we just have to learn to live with things, encouraging and hoping for Grandpa to find that balance to live a decent quality of life. Prayers for everyone. Merry Christmas Eve.