Wednesday, December 16, 2020

INTERESTING DAY

First thing in the morning dad drove me to hand therapy.  She said I had done well but now I had to do harder exercises.  I have some putty which is fun to use.  I do not need to go to any more sessions but to work hard.  I cannot straighten my finger out so that is my goal.

We thought about going to White Spot.  You have to wear a mask when you enter and wash your hands to disinfect them.  It is very empty and they have to really wash everything done between customers.  If you leave your table you have to have a mask on.  You wash your hands when you leave.

Anyway we did not go there.

Took Spenser for his walk over to the little book place.  A lady saw me looking in and she invited me home with her as she had a lot of books to give away.  I brought about 7 home with me.  I am happy to make a new friend.

Dad and I drove over to the store as it was raining,  It was a lot easer to load up the car than carry them home.
It was late and dark when I went out with Spenser.  I met an old friend who had a new dog.  It looks like a Jack Russel and is very hard for her to handle.  She was very frazzled.  I do not think she should keep the dog.  She has to run after it pulling on her leash when they leave.

Talked to Jane and she is doing well enjoying music on the T.V. and the choir they have in the home.

Looking forward to a visit from Theresa to-morrow, 

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Last day of primary school for Matthew. We are going to the assembly at 1pm and the grade six students walk out past the parents leaving school for the last time. Then the students walk to KFC and get some food ?? its a TRADITION. Kind of cool today.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Be careful about visits. We are not exempt from covid rules. Don't want you heading into the hospital just as I might be heading out!

Shandel said...

We are not allowed to eat in restaurants rights now. There is a second wave lockdown. In hopes to bring the covid case numbers down.