Sunday, December 13, 2020

QUIET SUNDAY


A very quiet day to day.
I met an old friend on my walk.
Not so many people out walking these chilly days.
Talked to two friends on the phone
Mary an old friend from church
Cathy the friend with the five children.
She always prays for me after we talk.
I am grateful for friends like these tow.

Carol picked us up and drove us to her home.
She and Panteli were not allowed to visit or leave a package.
We enjoyed my favorite chicken dish.
Panteli drove us home for an early night.

Time for a T.V. show  before bed.


 

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What is your favourite chicken dish? So dad does not like chicken but you do?

I did not go for a walk, started watching a series on tv and made some cookies, did some laundry.

It was very dark and rainy all day.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I sent a message on dad's whatsapp but know he does not always share it.

So while you and dad are pretty nonchalant about catching Covid and maybe dying, that by exposing your selves you are exposing us who still visit you.