Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bones

I have just been thinking what amazing things all our bones are!

They are dugged up years after the rest of us has decayed and there they are.

I have been having some back pain but have been diagnosed with very strong bones with osteoporosis so that I should be careful.

None of us like pain. It controls your life and absorbs your energy and is a drain on relationships. I have decided to give myself time to see if I continue to feel better.

I know that I do not like going to the doctor although I have a very fine man as a doctor but they can only do so much. Anyway, for some mysterious reason, well actually the doctor is unavailable, my appointment was cancelled. This is okay by me.

This is an update mainly for my family.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the update mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mum.
Ken