Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

I love reading your comments which is one reason I started this blog!

Until yesterday I was dreading the worse about Larry's sore lip. [I think he as too but says not]
The news from the biopsy was encouraging and he will soon be starting treatment. If there is anything that you are very worried about it seems to take over your mind like a great big monster. It seems to be human nature to believe that we have to face the worse before it happens so that we will be prepare

It is sooo good when some one you love is happier.

Anyway the other good news is that Larry has invented a way that seems to be stopping the racoons from eating our fish. I had just decided we would not get any more fish just to be food for them.

Kim'a car has been fixed and we may; depending on how Larry feels drive out to Chilliwack which means we will have a visit with Ben[5] and Morgan [2] and Theresa [?]
Young people of all ages are amazing and have been such an awesome blessing to us.

The world news continues to be grim, explosions in Toronto, riots in Montreal. war in Georgia where Russia is envading. How I hate to see pictures of tanks on the road. These are worries I lay aside because there are things in life you just cannot change or fix.

I am glad that my life includes children, grand children and great grand children and others.
Every hug restores hope and my heart responds with happiness!
Every rainbow reminds me that I am not alone and that there is beauty beyond this world that I only get glimpses of!
Our faith grows in relationship with others; learning to be vulnerable and compassionate.

I must stopped because I do ramble on and on and on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good news about Dad's lip. I am back to work today.
K

beth bennett said...

Dad will probably email you. Thanks
Waiting for new pictures of the family!

beth bennett said...

i THINK i SHULD START A BLOG CALLED ANONYMOUS