Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WELLNESS



The view on my walk that helps my thinking (positive and otherwise)

We are told over and over again how important positive thinking is.
There has to be more to life than what our brains can figure out.
Why do we fall in love with a certain person? Well there have been many answers.
When I was at that age when I feel in love with love and wanted the romance and
the excitement I did not know anything about finding a "soul mate". Now that is what people seem to want.

I think at that time I did not understand how important my faith was to me. I did not realize that it could be difficult for others to give themselves to the seemingly unknowable.

The leap of faith is placing our lives at God's service [a God that we can believe in] We all know what an ideal world would be like but how do we create this world of peace, and love, and joy, and surrender.

We need to have faith in our doctors who prescribe our medications; especially when we read all the awful re actions you can have. We take chances with many things we do in life and most of us are willing to try whatever we can to ease pain and suffering.

The T.N.D.s really seem to be helping Larry. We are so thankful!



Life does not come with a guarantee of happiness, health or wealth but I believe that as we pray for each other we become more compassionate and merciful.

I have just discovered or had pointed out to me the spell checker so I will now try it.

No comments: