Monday, August 18, 2008

LIVING WORDS

It is a delightfully cool Monday here with a few little drops of rain.

Sunday was a quiet day with church and lunch with friends after.

The message reminded us to listen to our own words.
I FIND MYSELF SAYING CRAZY THINGS AND I WONDER IF THIS IS OLD AGE!
Maybe it is just being free to say something stupid. I think we all have moments when we think I don't believe I said that.

"The battle for good and evil is in our own hearts and we speak from darkness or from the light." words of the minister.


Maybe there is a middle ground where we are just human.

I have found great comfort in the words of scripture that I believe are living words. There are times when it is hard to find the right words to say and that is the time for living silence. You are present with another and you feel their sadness and respect their feelings.


Today we will continue travelling to the cancer clinic for the last four days of radiation.
WE WILL BE SO VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE REACHED THIS GOAL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that dad is almost finished his radiation therary!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

that's great news.
Enjoy your summer weather.
Melina and Ken