Monday, August 4, 2008

Tempting weeds & warm beaches

Larry and I at Cresent Beach
This picture should be at the end not here.


Everyday I am tempted when I go for a walk and see a garden full of weeds I secretly want to pull them out! Should I wear a wig? or go at night? Yes, I know it is none of my business; but every time I walk around the corner and see the once beautiful flower bed full of weeds, big monster weeds, I want to pull them all out.

It is Sandra's fault really she is always finding weeds in my garden; some I had hoped where flowers.

I wonder about the people who live there, if someone is sick, or if they are having other problems.

I think how our life has changed going to the cancer clinic everyday. This becomes the focus of your day. Now Larrry has some form of cancer on his lip that is painful and a major worry. He has to wait to get into treatment which may mean seeing one doctor and waiting to see another. To-morrow he is going to see his family doctor who we hope will take a biopsy. The eye doctor at Vancouver had been so good when he took a piece off his eye-lid and right away took it to be tested.

Yesterday we enjoyed going down to Cresent Beach and seeing the kites flying and the children playing and walking by all the houses that you dream about. Now who would not want to live there and be that close to the ocean and see far across it to the mountains. It is good to have a fantasy world!

We came home and watched our regular T.V. shows on the knowledge net work.

I guess I have enough to worry about without thinking about some one else's weeds.

Hope the family drive safely home today. Happy Holiday!

No comments: