Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TRY ANYTHING AND KEEP TRYING


Larry's legs have greatly improved since we married and here is a picture to prove it. He had the skinniest legs before!
He is putting on these little electrical TENS to stimulate the nerves in his legs. He is finally doing it regularly so hopefully we will see some results. This is for his peripheral neuropathy. He tried taking pills that caused him to lose his balance and frightened me to death!
I am thinking of applying for a position on Candid Camera. I hope you are laughing along with us! Anyway we should try some new shoes or better insoles. I am sure we can improve it.
I think that Larry's spirits are picking up, finally getting rid of those nasty female hormones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does that mean the day long hot flush on Friday was flushing out all the female hormones? Is dad not getting any more of the shots?
Is tommorrow the last radiation treatment? When are you into see Dr Nolte, Randy saw him yesterday.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra that is too many questions on different subjects

Dad is not getting more shots.

Thrusday is his last day.

I go on Friday and I am not sure whether I should let dad come