Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Missing

Everyday something goes missing. Today is the big book of dad's stories.
I say to him we really must start remembering where we put things. Good idea he agrees.
This is especially important for me as, yes I admit, I am the one who moves things.
And in the end I am the one who finds them! This is my saving grace!

It is off to the doctor this morning and back to see old friends at the clinic this afternoon.
The hospital gowns are carried back and forth each day so it is easy to recognize those in similar situations carrying their big bags.

It has gotten 1 degree warmer since I first woke up and it will be warm today.

I see Nordell road is closed and that is the one Sandra usually takes.

Dad does not miss those drives to and from work. Neither do I although I worked only part time for a few years at the medical supply store.

All the family are home after a rainy and cool holiday. But they did see a moose!

Yes, the book has been found!

I find that I am missing the things I use to be able to do but I now see that it is a time to take care of myself in new ways and find enjoyment in doing what I like doing, does that make sense?

No comments: