Sunday, August 17, 2008

MOMENTS TO REMEMBER

I have many beautiful memories of Colebrook Church.
I was very grateful to be asked to give a talk.
I grew up in the United Church where I was taught that thr "secret to a life of meaning was contained in the wisdom within it's pages.
Today we have many books that contain knowledge about all of life.
I believe that we are still continuing to search for answers to the many questions
that we all ask.
I reminded people of the healing ministry of Jesus; and that He is with us everyday to heal the broken-hearted, the sick and the lonely,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen your sermon Mom. I'm sure it was great! Did you mention that your eldest son gave you some ideas?

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Son - yes as a matter of fact I did mention your presentation you were working on at our house I
referred to "Why it hppened"
and "
Where we go from here"
I think it was the conviction behind the words that people responded to.
You did not comment on dad reading Peppy