Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DID YOU KNOW?

I am certainly learning more about China because of these Olympic Games and I am impressed with the beauty and the bigness. It is amazng what the athelites can do. It often seems that great joy often is accompanied with sorrow.

I did not know that you had to ask permission to protest. There are three offically sanctioned protest parks where those granted permission may protest. Out of 77 requests none were approved.

Larry will have to find some where else to protest but right now he is gathering facts.
Larry has been having a very difficult time getting medical attention for the cancer on his lip.
We are thankful for the good people in the medical system but waiting while something gets worse can be so stressful.

You go to your family doctor each time you want to see the specilist. Not only is this hard on the patient but more money is being used up.

Most of us just want to know what exactly is wrong with us and how it can be treated.
I know I certainly did when I was so very sick with stomach problems and fatigue for many years. All because I my re-action to wheat. My main regret was that I did not have more energy for my children. We all survived and we are so blessed to have a loving family.


We were concerned when we heard that baby Matthew was having eating problems and so happy to know everything is okay.

To know anything I have to check e-mails, face book and my blog.

For those asking Larry will not have any more hormone shots and his last treatment will be on Thrusday! Hurrah!

No comments: