Friday, August 15, 2008

A full house

Morgan looking for the fishies
Morgan just woke up - found new book - grama reading it to her outside

The fixed up room for little guests


Last night I had great fun making the bedrooms into a children's room where imagination could develope. I found Teddy Bears, the Kwola bear, the Kanagroo, the cat and the dolls; and all the favorite story books.
There was a small night light for Ben and the crib for Morgan.

We were in bed when Theres and Kim and Ben and Morgan arrived after visiting Penny and Scott their daughter Laela and Ron's dad; grandpa Ateah. At 80 years of age he has decided to get to know his family and share some of the stories of Scott and Ron growing up.

We love being grandparents and grandparents and love it when the children keep in touch.

Dad and I have just returned from his radiation, buying a presnt for Mary, and now we are both going to rest. Everything I try to type is coming out wrong so time for a rest.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, you are so thoughtful, to take the time to set the room up for the children shows what a kind heart you have. Talk to you soon. Jeanne

beth bennett said...

Thank you Jeanne; I must admitt I like moving things around although I have been told to stop moving heavy furniture!

Anonymous said...

way to go mom, it looks like you have really gotten a hang of using the internet with grammas blog. I love both of you!