Monday, August 18, 2008

DID WE KNOW WE WERE SO DIFFERENT?

"Here, you had better find out where we are" shouts Larry as he shoves a map at me.
"What" I am even more panicked that when we first began this trip. I look at him not believing my ears. You don't know where we are?"

I am not a good map reader at the best of time, but flying miles above the earth in a small plane
I am completely hopeless. Once I sit in the co-pilot seat I freeze and do not want to move. It is like being on the ferris wheel [yes I did it once] where I tried to keep the seat still.

I try to remember the dream I had where I was flying along and Jesus was right behind me.

Prayer has helped me to have the courage to fly in big or small planes.

Larry loves maps, flying and motor-bikes I like walking!

Once a chair is in place he would never dream of moving it while I always want to move the furniture around! !

No comments: