Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CREATING CHANGE

The leaves are changing


This umbrella sits over these flowers and I do not know why.


Justice and Ben and Morgan are all getting so grown up.



Theresa will be using her new camera soon to become a professional photographper




Randy will have some time maybe to work on his car with Sandra away. What a big job.

I have never thought of myself as creative. I suppose as a mother I have created a home and that has been a lot of fun. Creativity is a part of all our daily living. We all have thoughts and feelings that we want to somehow express.

Creativity helps me to try and get a perspective on all the things that are changing around me. I am glad that our family is so adventuresome and creative. Since none of us where at the beginning of creation we have created a God who creates out of nothing. The colours, the variety of animals plants, the mountains and the deserts so much is different and unique about this world we live in. What an amazing job did when He expressed all His creativeity in human beings. We are all so complex and different.

I am glad I live where there is a change in the seasons and where each season promises it's own beauty and also it's own challenges. I love the fall because there seems to be a calmness in the air and the leaves changing colour express all the beauty of nature.
My blog has now become a part of my spiritual path where I express the presence of God in the ordinariness of life. I want to express a passion that has given me great joy and appreciation for other people, for my family and friends and for the love of words.
My faith is centered around the words of scripture and I believe we can be creative in finding metaphorical meaning even in difficult passages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And on September 2nd I was born! Greating from Kingston. The leaves are turning here too, I flew over bright red patches in the middle of all of the green. We are having breakfast and then off to the store to get paint and hang all the picures.
sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes, you were such an amazing baby and I loved to hold you and dream about your future!

love mom