Friday, September 25, 2009

QUESTIONS

Dad and I take time to enjoy the beach at White Rock. Good soul food!
Ben looks like he is worried about coming down!

No question about Kim's energy and enthusiasum!


Is it good to be a questioner?

Why do I feel so weak?

Why after drinking tow cups of water and coffee; which is suppose to do me good, do I feel too full to eat?

Why am I eating glutin-free cranberry, lemon scone? Because a good friend who likes to cook brought it over for me.

Why are both her and her husband out of work? She is very, very qualified with a Masters.


Do I really believe that I can be strong and healthy?

Or do I learn to live and cope with who I am and how I am?

"Being Well When we are ill" is the book Jane has given me.

I believe unanswered questions are a part of our humanity which means that we will always struggle with the problems in our own lives as well as others.

Why do we hide our deepest emotions and push them into the darkest corner of our minds?

I believe in the power of prayer and we are to learn more about being compassionate and understanding of others.

"Why do we struggle [not me] but others do with the maleness of God; when in the mystery of His transcendence is non-genered?" quote from the book.

My joy will always be anchored in the gift of knowing Jesus and knowing that God can use our brokenness, our weaknesses and even our mistakes in this crazy world that causes us to question many unfair things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone would be full after drinking that
much fluid? Think back to when you weren't tired???
It was probably when you where to busy to think about being tired. If any stops and sits down , puts their feet up
and of course they feel tired. Do you feel tired when you are walking. At bible study ??
Ken

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ken. I know we all run on tired and I am not complaining only wishing.
Theresa and I have so much in common now it really helps.
And you are right I have energy for things I like to do and am determined to keep doing them.
I wish I could be there to help you too! love mom