Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WASTING TIME

This is the mushroom that would not publish and again today it is being difficult.
I do not think it is magic at all just a pain.
My bathroom was darkened by the failure of the light switch to work but I kinda enjoyed the candle light.

Everytime we drive by this old barn I think I should take a picture. This is from the car on the way to Carol and Panteli's. Maybe we will stop another time. Some days I feel like I am old and falling apart. Especially when I cannot find something. I have lots of books and yet here I am looking in all the odd places to find one old book that I treasure. We have now lost the T.V. turner in our bedroom which I will spend today searching for.


I was hoping it would not rain until later in the morning or else stop for me to have a walk. I am sure it is harder for people driving or getting to work in the rain. I know it is a blessing that we should all be thankful for. Actually I do not mind walking in the rain if I have a jacket on.


It is dark and rainy and I think to myself what a time wasting contraption a computer can be. I could not get the right picture to appear yesterday and spent a lot of time looking
and trying to get it to appear.
We all have our good days and other days can be very frustating. I try to tell myself that this can happen at any age but believe me it does not make me feel younger but just plain stupid.
Yesterday dad and I drove down 128 to take pictures of the old church with our different camera's. We take a lot of the same things and I think I am having an influence on dad to see things with a new eye.
I know that I cannot see God or prove He is real but I see the beauty of nature and I sense a kind of mystical awareness. I talk to Him and I sense that He is listening. We all need to be heard even when it can seem like nonsense.
Yes, I believe that there is a spiritual dimension within us all.
Religion can take away the mystery and we end up with dogma as if our believe can create God!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought with the picture of candles in the bathroom your power was out like ours at work.
And I think that definately looks like a magic mushroom!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I guess that means it was worth the time trying to find the right frame the picture was in. love mom

Anonymous said...

Belief doesn't create God. Good insight Mom.

Where will this end?? :-)

Love,

Rick