Sunday, September 20, 2009

A SPONGE

IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE THE SUN THIS MORNING. EVERY SUNNY DAY IS A BLESSING.
I feel like a sponge that just wants to absorb.
The goodness of God.
The love that surrounds me.
The beauty I see!
I certainly do not feel like a Martha but just like Mary sitting at the feet of Jesus. Although my energy is returning; and I feel bad that I could not go visiting with my germs, there are some things that we are not in control of.
Growing old is just a fact of life. We are now watching "Waiting For God" a British Comedy about people in a nursing home and having a good laugh.
Carol took me to a special bakery in New Westminster where the baker bakes the best glutin-free bread. I asked him what was his secret he said he makes his own glutin and it is a painstaking process. The bread tastes just like real normal bread. I wonder how long it took for him to perfect this process.

Dad is not feeling all that well with one thing after another. Now I am saying I do wish you would go to the doctor. I know they do not seem to help that much but even a little help can prove helpful. We have to go with questions that's for sure.
No church for me today I am sure no-one wants my germs and I donot want to start coughing at church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That good you found a good bakery. Hope you
feel better soon. Is dads car fixed?
Ken

Anonymous said...

It will be fixed by Monday.

I have my energy back, most of it, but do not want to go places coughing.