Monday, September 14, 2009

COOKING?

YES, I AM COOKING FIRST THING THIS MORNING! A garden takes a lot of work and energy to produce the vibrant colours that we see..
Prayer takes energy that awakens the divine spirit within and I believe is a loving thing to do. Prayer helps me accept the struggles and failures and unhappiness that seeps into my soul whenever it gets a chance to.


Cooking muffins before bloging well that is a first. I could say that I was influenced by the Julia Child movie and it certainly makes you want to cook and enjoy eating, which I cannot say I have enjoyed much lately. Accept when we go to Sandra and Randy's or Carol and Panteli's.

We did have a delicous barbecue salmon at the Wises's that Randy prepared and cooked while Sandra did a great salad, new potatoes and apple pie. Carol joined us and then we three girls went off to the movie; which was great fun.

Yesterday started out feeling little energy but going to church with some very happy music put life in my soul and energy into my body. He is doing a series on burning questions which should be interesting.

Since I have another loose tooth I wanted something soft and warm for breakfast and I woke up hungry. Being very spiritual I will now stop and eat with a thankful heart.

Life is good! Life is a journey through darkness towards the light that has promised to be there.
It is a journey to discover the "divine goodness" within us and around us.
So life is also difficult and hopefully we can share our pain and find comfort in being a comfort to others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, it did not make me want to cook, all that butter and killing poor little lobsters!
Life is good, but some of us may have a harder time seeing that. Have you called Cameron lately?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the movie.l was inspired to try making omelets the Julia Child's way with moderate success. l appreciate your blog so much .The last paragraph this morning really resonated with me. Thank-you ,
Jane