Friday, September 4, 2009

UNCERTAINITIES




I like it when life is simple and I know what I am doing. Right now I am not in that space. Maybe this is just a dream that can never be a reality.
And yet I have to believe that there are no problems that do not have a solution.
Every ache and pain in the body comes and goes, so that some days you feel a lot of energy and hope and other days seem a struggle.

I do not expect instant change but trust that with time and prayer I am given new strength to understand and deal with uncertainty. One thing is certain and that is that there will be times of uncertainty and that life is best changed from inside ourselves. Wiithin ourselves we develope our own philosophy of life to help us face uncertainty with greater awareness of who we are and who we can become.


Spiritual transformation opens new doors that can change our attitudes towards life. Life lived from the heart frees us from the mind that seeks to control and demand perfection.



Sooo I take some deep calming breaths and pray "Hold me Lord".

No comments: